Our Barron Valley senior gymnasts had their first hit out for 2019 at My Routine Rules. WAG gymnasts from level 7-10 performed for the peers, family and Barron Valley support crew, showcasing new skills, new combinations and new routines, ready for the upcoming season!
My Routine Rules (MRR) is an awesome way to launch the season for our competitive gymnasts. A different format to usual gymnastics events, My Routine Rules allows gymnasts to perform one at a time, one apparatus at a time – giving spectators the opportunity to see all the action as it happens!
A great team building event, it allows our seniors to feel supported and build their confidence for competition. My Routine Rules is a great opportunity to show our up and coming gymnasts what hard work and dedication can lead to! It’s a favourite on the BV Calendar.
Topping off the event this year were our MRR Special Awards, presented to gymnasts who gave something extra special in their performances on the night.
- Shoot for the Stars Award for most powerful Vault went to Uli.
- Monkey Swinging Bars was awarded to Nadege (who not only had the highest swinging bar routine, but also hit the most handstands on bars!)
- Balanced Beam, for the best balanced beam routine went to Tali.
- X-Factor Floor Dance was presented to Lilly for the most spectacular dance on floor.
- Finally our most supportive team mate received the BV Spirit Award – congratulations Della!
Congratulations to all of our amazing gymnasts! What a great way to start the year, we can’t wait to see what competition season brings.
Here are our 2019 senior girls at My Routine Rules!