Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding role as a coach or leader in the field of Early Childhood Motor Development? Look no further, we are now recruiting Early Childhood Teachers/Coaches to join our team of dedicated, passionate people helping families experience quality movement development and gymnastics programs.
- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging
- Looking for a full time career OR a casual position to fit in around studies or family commitments
- Detail oriented
- Do you love working with babies, toddlers, young children and parents?
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping EVERY child be the best they can be
- Want to be supported through training and educational opportunities
- Believe gymnastics is the key to helping kids move & grow
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award
Supported by our Junior Gym Kids (Under 5’s) Program Manager you will deliver an exciting, educational, movement development program with a team of Junior Gym Kids coaches.
The role is flexible depending on your personal needs. We have the capacity to offer:
– Full time across 5 or 6 days (with salary loading for classes on a Saturday and Sunday)
– Weekend Saturday/Sunday morning classes (casual)
– Weekday/Weekend mornings (anywhere from 2- 6 mornings, casual or permanent part time)
- A love of Children and Teaching
- Intermediate / Level 1 Coach
- Level 2/Senior/Apply First Aid
- Current CPR
- Working with children check
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Drivers Licence
Don’t wait – apply now! We are looking for people who are excited to join a club that is always striving to improve. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your coaching career amazing and extremely rewarding and are committed to finding great people that have a passion for teaching children and gymnastics. We want to provide a working environment that is both challenging and fun.
Please take a look at our staff and parent testimonials:
If you have been looking for a change and this is this the type of environment you would like to join, please email your resume and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which of the staff and or parent testimonials from the website link you connected with most and why?