Delta Gymnastics – Where we teach kids, not just cartwheels!
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding position coaching gymnastics? Delta Gymnastics have casual positions available, working within our Delta Gym Kids and Delta Aspire Programs.
Monday-Friday afternoon and Saturday / Sunday positions available. Perfect for current coaches looking for coaching hours around uni timetables, family commitments or other work commitments.
- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging
- Located in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns OR looking to move to one of these exciting locations
- Looking for a full time career OR a casual position to fit in around studies or family commitments
- Detail oriented
- Love working with children
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping EVERY child be the best they can be
- Want to be supported through training and educational opportunities
- Believe gymnastics is the key to helping kids move & grow
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality
- Want to learn from some of the VERY best and MOST experienced coaches in Australia (from Under 5’s to Development to high level National and International)
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award
- Working with children check
- A love of working with children and a desire to be the best you can be
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Drivers Licence
- Intermediate / Level 1 Coach
- Level 1/Basic First Aid
- Advanced / Advanced Silver / Level 2 Coach
- Level 2/Senior/Apply First Aid
- Current CPR
We are committed to finding great people who are passionate about teaching children and gymnastics. We want to provide a working environment that is both challenging and extremely rewarding. Please take a look at our staff and parent testimonials: https://www.deltagym.com.au/testimonials/
If you have been looking for a change and this is this the type of environment you would like to join, please email your resume and a cover email/letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which of the staff and or parent comments you connected with most and why.