We are now recruiting enthusiastic, passionate people to join our teams from June 2018. Coaching and Team Leader positions are currently available in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Cairns. Get in quick, contact us today!
- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging
- Looking for a full time career OR a part time/casual position to fit in around studies or family commitments
- Detail oriented
- Love working with children
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping EVERY child be the best they can be
- Want to be supported through training and educational opportunities
- Believe gymnastics is the key to helping kids move & grow
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality
- Want to learn from some of the VERY best and MOST experienced coaches in Australia (from Under 5’s to Development to high level National and International)
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team and have the flexibility to create roles for people who want to join our team.
If you are thinking of a change, however the current advertised roles do not match your skill set or experience, please feel free to contact us now to discuss future possible opportunities.
With Clubs in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Cairns there are many opportunities for personal growth and development along with career advancement. This is your opportunity to be part of an innovative and successful gymnastics organisation that care about the growth and development of both children and our coaches.
We are currently advertising the following roles:
- Development Coaches – Brisbane; Cairns; Gold Coast
- Under 5’s Coaches – Brisbane; Gold Coast
- Competitive Coaches – Cairns; Gold Coast;
- Brisbane Team Leader – Gold Coast
- Club Manager – Brisbane
To apply or discuss opportunities for any of the advertised positions please email Megan Mitchell call 3262 0055 or 0408 633 206. All roles will be considered in either a full time, part time or casual capacity depending on your own personal needs.