Are you looking for a sea change and a new EXCITING, REWARDING ROLE as a leader in the field of Early Childhood Motor Development? Look no further, Delta Gold Coast is now recruiting an experienced Early Childhood Teacher/Coach to join a team of dedicated, passionate people helping Gold Coast families experience quality movement development and Gymnastics programs.
- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging
- Looking for a full time career OR a casual position to fit in around studies or family commitments
- Detail oriented
- Do you love working with Babies, Toddlers, Young children and Parents?
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping EVERY child be the best they can be
- Want to be supported through training and educational opportunities
- Believe gymnastics is the key to helping kids move & grow
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality
- Want to learn from some of the VERY best and MOST experienced coaches in Australia (from Under 5’s to Development to high level National and International)
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award
As the Team Leader for Junior Gym Kids you know that playing with purpose is the foundation of learning for our little ones. In this role you will work closely with and be supported by one of the world’s leaders in this area, our Program Manager – Julie Kulbe. You will deliver an exciting, educational, movement development program.
The Jnr Gym Kids program is well established, guiding the development of children. In this role you will build our developing program and also coordinate our school program guiding 150 children enrolled in a year round course in the Prep and Pre-Prep ages.
The full time role will be across 5 or 6 days and salary loading will be included for classes on a Saturday and Sunday. However, Permanent Part Time and Casual roles will also be considered.
Don’t wait – apply now! We are looking for people who are excited to join a club that is always striving to improve. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your coaching career amazing and extremely rewarding.
- Intermediate / Level 1 Coach
- Level 2/Senior/Apply First Aid
- Current CPR
- Working with children check
- A love of Children and Teaching
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Drivers Licence
We are committed to finding great people that have a passion for teaching children and gymnastics. We want to provide a working environment that is both challenging and fun. Please take a look at our staff and parent testimonials here!
If you have been looking for a change and this is this the type of environment you would like to join, please email your resume and a cover email/letter to email@example.com and tell us which of the staff and or parent testimonials from the website link you connected with most and why.